Wealthy Affiliate Review Content List
Table of Content
Wealthy Affiliate is the go-to program for ethically earning money online in the long run.
Have you had a bad experience of dealing with scammers? I know some of you have had many, which is always disappointing and depressing. More so because those people not only waste your money, but also your time and effort.
I’ve read so many horror stories of innocent people getting scammed by dishonest MLM and similar schemes that I’m now very sceptical of any “gurus” out there.
You know who I’m talking about—the people that promise the whole world without ever giving anything of value.
They make you go through pages after pages of superficial promises, only to hit you up with a paywall in the end and yet another promise. This last promise is almost always a golden key that can unlock the hidden vault of secret knowledge that can solve any problem imaginable, and they generously offer it to you for just $999.99. They tell you to not worry about what lies on the other side, just know that it’s invaluable secret knowledge…
After seeing the sales pitch for such programs, I was ecstatic when I first discovered Wealthy Affiliate in 2016. These people not only showed me what’s possible, but they also got me started for free.
I got a TON of value from them without ever paying anything for it, so it didn’t take me long to upgrade to premium to take my business to the next level.
It has been by far my best experience and I highly recommend it to people aspiring to start an online business. My efforts in WA bore fruit and I am sure yours will too.
Thank you for having the patience to read my whole review. I made a lot of effort writing this thorough review because I wanted to share my personal insights on every aspect of WA to help you make an informed decision, which is the key to your next step.
As the review is so long thanks to so many details, here is a quick recap of everything you need to know about Wealthy Affiliate:
Wealthy Affiliate Review Summary
Simple and Transparent Membership Program | Rating – 5/5
The thing I love the most about WA is their simplicity and transparency.
It’s simple because there are two straightforward ways to make money with this program:
- Follow 4 simple steps to build your own website. You make money by promoting products
of other companies and earning a commission on each sale. As simple as that.
- You can also promote the WA program itself to other people. Free members can earn USD11.75 commission per referral while
premium members can earn twice as much. Plus, free members can always upgrade
once they start making decent sales.
It’s transparent because there are only two memberships: FREE and PREMIUM.
When I say FREE, I mean as free as the air you’re breathing right now.
As for PREMIUM, there’s a flat monthly fee of USD49. There are no hidden fees, no gimmicks, and none of the upsells, downsells and the other nonsense plaguing other programs.
Comprehensive Online Business Training | Rating – 4.5/5At the core of it, Wealthy Affiliate is an online affiliate business education course. So I spent a great deal of time to evaluate the education they provide. I’m happy to report WA delivers on their promise of education. There are two main trainings to get you started:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – 5 online courses with 10 classes each
- Affiliate Bootcamp – 7 online courses with 10 classes each
With all that being said, I think the free courses do a great job of laying the foundation for any beginner’s online journey. Having this foundational knowledge will allow you to progress further with your own research. Or you could even upgrade to Premium membership at that time, if you feel you got a great value out of the free courses.Everything considered, I believe it would have been better if they made a few more courses free. But the ones they do give away for free are actually really good.
Premium Domain And Hosting Solutions | Rating – 4.75/5
If you are not sure what is Domain and Website Hosting mean, you can always go to my full review page to have better idea. But let’s give you a quick idea here. Check out the following illustration:
You need a house to store all your cool furniture, carpets, and decoration pieces. If anyone wants to check out your house, they need to know your house address first.
Just like that, your readers need your website address (domain name) to check out the content in your storage building (hosting server). To make everything in your building organized and easily accessible, you need a floor plan (website framework like WordPress) so everything is placed strategically and used efficiently.
To provide you the best domain registration experience, WA offers the following two options:
- Free domain – under SiteRubix.com. So if you name your website MyWebsite, your free domain will be “mywebsite.siterubix.com”.
- Premium domain – registration for USD13.99 per year. For example, you can register “mywebsite.com” or whatever you wish. You get access to premium features like privacy protection, advanced DNS, SSL certificate and much more for no extra cost.
To provide you the best website hosting, WA has partnered with SiteRubix because of the following three awesome features:
- Amazon C3 Large servers so your website will load lightning fast
- Comprehensive security solutions so your website will be safe from hackers
- Daily backups and dual servers so your website will always be up and running
Premium members can host up to 25 websites without paying anything extra on top of flat membership fee. This is a massive value for money.
But what about free members?
Well, your prayers have been heard because you can host not just one but TWO websites for free. Combine this with their free domain and you’ve got yourself a website running at a grand total of ZERO dollars.
Intuitive Website Development Tools | Rating – 4.75/5
With domain name and hosting taken care of, the next step is to actually build your website.
Normally, this means spending a ton of time to setup WordPress by yourself. Or you can pay some expert to do it for you. As if that wasn’t expensive enough already, you also have to pay for a nice theme and many other widgets to ensure your website runs smooth and safe. And that’s just the beginning.
As a WA member, you can do all that within quickly without paying for some expert or a theme. How? By using these three website development tools:
1. SiteBuilder to help you build a responsive website in three simple steps. The best part? You can do it in under 30 seconds! Free members can have 4 while Premium members also get over 4,000 themes for free.
2. SiteManager to help you check all the details of your website (last backup date, security monitoring, performance etc.) within your WA account directly. Premium members also get additional privileges such as website improvement suggestions and Google PageSpeed Insights for each webpage.
3. SiteContent manager to help you write and publish powerful content without even opening WordPress. With features like grammar checking, default templates, writing structure guidelines, and more, any level of writers can write better content easily now. Again, the goal is to help you manage all the content from one place: your WA account. This saves so much time!
4. Kraken Image Optimizer to automatically optimize your images across all devices so your website can load in the shortest time possible. Your website loading speed directly affects your user experience and your search engine rankings. So this premium solution, given to you for free, can have a significant impact on your website’s success.
Powerful Search Engine Optimization Tools | Rating – 4.25/5
Creating a website is one thing. Getting people to visit your website is a whole different beast.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the best way to get stable traffic for free, month after month. So to say that SEO is important would be the biggest understatement of this year.
The guys at WA know this all too well. To help you rank your website on the first page of search engines, they offer the following tools:
1. Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool so you can find keywords with the highest traffic and the lowest competition. You get access to tons of data like monthly searches, SEO score, and so on.
2. Alphabet Soup Tool so you never run out of keyword ideas. It’s a really interesting technique that can help you figure out the demand for your chosen niche before investing all your resources in it.
3. SiteRank Tool to help you track your keyword rankings in real-time across Google, Yahoo, and Bing. I know people who pay $5-$25 per month to other services just for this.
All these tools can help you craft a winning SEO strategy even if you’re just a beginner. Better yet, even free members get access to all these tools. There are some usage limitations but good enough for a beginner.
Humanized Coaching and Support System | Rating – 4.9/5Launching an online business is a long, tiring journey. More so if you’re doing it all alone. So you can imagine my delight when I got to join the vibrant and thriving WA community. It’s filled with positive people who not only help others but actually love to do it. I think a big credit goes to the program creators for promoting these values by taking part themselves and helping members. All in all, WA offers a human touch to their program with the following:
- A thriving community of beginners and experts both
- 24/7 Live chat